Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Usual Suspects


Ever since I first saw this movie which was years ago now I just couldn' t get enough. I am a sucker for twisted plots and this one has one of the best. I will admit that the first time I saw The Usual Suspects I was definitely a little confused and was like "Wait what's going on here?!" but by the time it got to the end it started making more sense. I love drama and suspense that keeps you guessing and leaves you wanting more and this movie really does that.

The director Bryan Singer picked a really interesting group of guys to play the five main criminals that the story revolves around. I think Gabriel Bryne is a wonderful actor and proved it once again in this movie. Kevin Spacey is also unbelievable as the cripple who everyone underestimates. Then there are the likes of Benicio Del Toro, Kevin Pollack, and Stephan Baldwin who together with Spacey and Bryne find themselves in a terrible mess that they think is being caused by the infamous Keyser Soze.

Bryan Singer does an unbelievable job at making this story come to life and making everyone think that this Keyser Soze person is real. You're in suspense the whole time wondering when Soze is going to finally show himself. The scene at the docks where everyone starts getting killed you're just like "Oh my god! what's going on?" because you don't expect that to happen but then when you see that fax come out of the machine and you see who Keyser Soze really is it's just like "WHAT?!" And then the cop starts putting it all together and I just thought it was all brillant!

If you haven't seen The Usual Suspects check it out because it is an awesome movie!

1 comment:

Manoj said...

i am a movie frek and i love to talk about movies.here are i discussed about my favourite movies.there are many movie which i liked out of them was

1.Titanic
2.The Mask
3.Ghost Rider
4.Bruce Almighty
5.Bad Boys
6.Blade
7.Cruel intation.
8.SWAT
9.ANACONDA and
10.Boa VS. Phythan

these are my favourite movies but now i am going to download The People vs. George Lucas movie.its a comedy movie and i loved comedy movie too and i am sure it will be a great movie.i watched its trailer its looking good so i decided to watch it.hope i am right.